Monday, June 4, 2012

Book Expo America



Hi, all! This is going to be a quick post because I'm in NYC for the Book Expo! Woohoo! It has been a dream of mine to attend this massive event and not only am I going this year, but I get to do so as an author. :-)

Anyway, if any of you are in the city for BEA, I'd love to meet you! I'll be at the Pendrell Publishing booth, # 2054, on Wednesday at 4 PM for a video blog session with Jamie Manning, where we'll be answering questions and talking about BEA, and I'll be there on Thursday at 10 AM for my in-booth signing. Copies of Hunted will be discounted for the event, so yay! :-)

If you have any questions about books, writing, etc, please leave them in the comments and I'll be sure to answer them for the video blog!

Hope to see you all there!

~DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment